Every week we have a vast wealth of talent from our writers that comes to you in the form of articles on our website. Here are highlights from the top ten articles from last week that I’d like to highlight below.
10 Articles You May Have Missed
In these articles I list below are some brilliant suggestions for keeping yourself healthy in these odd times we’re going through, or any time. Tips from eating healthy, your mental health and it’s importance to exercise tips, these are all great articles to read for some information you may not have been aware of.
- 3 Gripping Chinese Dramas For BeginnersChinese dramas explore many beautiful stories that steal our hearts. If you’re new to the world of C-dramas, these are some of the best series for you to get started.
- How to Have Fun During a COVID-19 HalloweenWhile many people look forward to a fun holiday, activities will be limited due to the pandemic. Don’t fear. Here are some ways you can still enjoy Halloween.
- Neurotransmitters: The Chemistry of Mental LifeOne way to understand mental life is through its chemistry – with neurotransmitters at its base. Without these, mental life wouldn’t be possible.
- Dictionary of Phobias: Illyngophobia, Isolophobia, and LilapsophobiaHave you ever felt an extreme and overwhelming fear? Does something on specific freaks you out? Well, that is a phobia. Here are three of them starting with the letter I and L.
- 5 Must-Have Gluten-Free Candies for HalloweenHalloween is coming! It is time to think about options to have for everyone. Here are 5 must-have Gluten-Free options to have.
- Check Out These 3 Ways To Make Extra Cash From HomeDue to social distancing, more and moe people are beginning to discover ways to make some extra cash right from the comfort of their own homes.
- The Original Inspirations for ‘Lord of The Rings’As famous as the father of modern fantasy is, few people know where the inspiration for “Lord of The Rings” and “The Hobbit” came from.
- 7 Helpful Mindfulness Techniques to Improve Our Sense of SelfMindfulness is a way to escape from the internal and external judgment in our lives. It trains our minds to be present, enhancing our sense of self.
- 5 Of The Most Outstanding Fantasy Books of 2020While 2020 has nearly become a curse word, it has been a really good year in books. So what are the most outstanding fantasy books of 2020?
- Monstrous Mythology: Werewolves, Shape-shifters, and LycanthropesMythical monsters stalk the forests of our dreams, but where did they come from? Part 3 of this Halloween series uncovers the truth behind the werewolf!
With these articles comes talent that I’m glad to read through every day. There are so many writers on our site that have a talent and dedication that is a wonder to behold with each article written, and I hope that you see that too in these highlights I’ll post every week.
Each of these writers has a genuine talent for writing about subjects that not only show that they care about your health and wellbeing, but that they have an awareness of the need for self-care. I urge you to check out these articles as you never know that they may help you in finding something that you could do to better yourself in the way of exercise, eating, mental health and overall health goals so you can be a better you not only now, but in the future as well.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletters so I don’t have to tell you about what you may have missed because you’ll have seen them already! Explore our sections, articles and discover the talent that our writers have. Don’t miss out!